Your HVAC system plays an important role in keeping you comfortable throughout the year. But with the unpredictable weather, your system might fail at any time. If this happens, you will need an HVAC technician to give the needed replacement. However, payment and financing are 2 essentials factors to consider during the process.
To prevent delays in your comfort, Texas Made Air Conditioning and Heating is able to provide financing options that will help our clients make the best purchasing decision as possible.
Making Home Cooling Solutions Easy and More Affordable
Purchasing a brand new air conditioning unit can also be a financial challenge for many homeowners. Financing options bridge the gap between the cost of the air conditioning unit and the available cash. Aside from that, you can also take advantage of these benefits:
- Simple application process.
- Fast credit decisions
- Convenient monthly payment
- Promotional financing options
- Online account management
How to Obtain Financing?
In order to qualify for some level of financing options, supporting documents such as the following are important necessities:
- Credit Reports: The lenders will decide if you are qualified for extended financing through your credit reports. Be sure that your existing loans are up-to-date and that down credit cards and other debts are well taken care of.
- Pay Stubs: For income verification, be sure to organize your pay stubs for the last three months. If you are a self-employed citizen, you need to show deposit receipts or tax returns.
- Letters of Reference: To demonstrate financial responsibility and establish a pattern of reliability to those with minimal credit, letter of reference from employers and utility companies can be of help.
- Price Quotes: Let a professional establish the cost of the system so that the appropriate financing package will be selected.
Best Financing Options for your Budget
If you are living in Granbury, TX or nearby areas, Texas Made Air Conditioning and Heating is providing the best financing solutions for heating and cooling equipment. We provide a complete HVAC replacement options to make your A/C ownership less hassle, fast and budget-friendly.