Texas Made Air Conditioning & Heating completely understands the effect of this existing predicament, so our team carefully follows the precautionary measures and guidelines set by the health authorities. Meanwhile, please know that we will remain open to take care of your HVAC needs.
During this time of peril, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
WE’LL REMAIN ACTIVE FOR ALL YOUR SERVICE CALLS
For our customers, our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain open to serve your comfort needs while strictly and carefully following safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
At Texas Made Air Conditioning & Heating, we are committed to your health and safety! We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for supporting Texas Made Air Conditioning & Heating.